We made it by way of January and are SO excited to share February’s Recipe of the Month! *A reminder that we’re not known as the “AK Dinner Social gathering,” please notice that the brand new hashtag for sharing is #AKRecipeoftheMonth.
IMPORTANT: please scroll down and skim under for all the deets on this month’s recipe, key dates for the month, how you can enter the giveaway, and our charity of the month!
In the event you haven’t but, enter your identify & electronic mail under to get Recipe of the Month updates all through the month and to be the primary in line to see subsequent month’s recipe.
February’s Recipe of the Month
You’re going to LOVE February’s Recipe of the Month: Grain Free Tahini Brownies (the most effective brownies I’ve ever eaten!) I actually imply it once I say these are the BEST brownies I’ve ever eaten.
We’ve got many various methods that you could customise these brownies to really make them your personal. Test them out under and, in fact, learn by way of the recipe weblog publish itself for all the suggestions you’ll want.
- For the tahini: a pure, drippy almond butter, cashew butter or sunflower seed butter ought to work, however tahini is the best choice! We don’t advocate peanut butter because it will get too dry.
- For the coconut sugar: be at liberty to make use of brown sugar as a substitute. Discover ways to make your personal right here! I truly want to make use of brown sugar on this recipe for a fudgier brownie!
- To make dairy free: you should definitely use dairy free chocolate chips like this model.
- To make vegan: use two flax eggs instead of the common eggs. Discover ways to make flax eggs right here!
Right here’s how the Recipe of the Month works
- The recipe: on the primary Wednesday of every month we’ll share a reader-favorite Bold Kitchen recipe to make that month. You might have your entire month to make the recipe!
- The giveaway: Once you make the recipe (anytime throughout the month!) you could have two other ways to enter to win a $100 Goal reward card. We’ll randomly choose a winner on the finish of the month. See under for the 2 methods to share! USA & Canada solely.
Two methods to enter the giveaway
Once you make the recipe, there are two other ways to share your creation with us in an effort to enter to win the $100 Goal reward card (U.S. & Canada solely):
1. On the weblog: depart a remark and fee the recipe right here with the hashtag #AKRecipeoftheMonth, plus your identify and electronic mail (so we all know you made it!) Scroll all the way in which previous the recipe itself within the weblog to the place it says “Depart a remark & a ranking.” Increase!
2. On social media: Share a photograph of your recipe creation on social through Instagram (tales or in-feed), TikTok, or in our Fb Group by tagging @ambitiouskitchen and including the hashtag #AKRecipeoftheMonth. *Please notice for Instagram your profile should be public in order that we are able to see your posts.
- Wednesday, February 1st: February’s recipe is right here! On this date, you can begin cooking & sharing your recipe pictures on social and on the weblog.
- Monday, February twenty seventh: the final day to submit your recipe pictures on social and on the weblog.
- Tuesday, February twenty eighth: giveaway winner chosen, notified through electronic mail, and shared on social.
- Wednesday, March 1st: March’s Dinner Social gathering recipe introduced!
Let’s give again
Every month we’ll choose a brand new group the place we’ll donate funds as a option to unfold the love and do some good. This month we’re donating to the Marsha P. Johnson Institute — a corporation that protects and defends the human rights of Black transgender folks by organizing, advocating, creating therapeutic communities, and extra.
Be part of us in donating to this wonderful trigger by clicking right here!
Be part of the occasion
Prepared to hitch the occasion and get cooking? In the event you haven’t but, enter your electronic mail under and we’ll ship you the recipe as quickly because it drops at first of every month, reminders concerning the giveaway, announce the winners, and extra. Let’s do that!
Previous Recipes of the Month
- February: Candy & Spicy Scorching Chili Hen Noodles, donating to Digs with Dignity.
- March: Candy & Spicy Sesame Hen Meatball Bowls, donating to Worldwide Rescue Committee.
- April: Vegan Pasta Primavera with Creamy Garlic Cashew Sauce, donating to FoodCorps.
- Might: Rattling Good Salmon Taco Bowls For Two, donating to Nationwide Abortion Federation Hotline Fund
- June: 30 Minute Brown Butter Goat Cheese Grilled Veggie Orzo, donating to the Nationwide Parks Basis
- July: Loopy Good Road Corn Hen Tacos, donating to the Courageous House
- August: Pesto Hen Stuffed Zucchini Boats, donating to the ACLU
- September: One Pan Thai-Impressed Coconut Yellow Curry Hen & Rice, donating to Undertake a Classroom
- October: Spicy Black Bean Hen Enchiladas with Pumpkin Bitter Cream Sauce, donating to Techos Pa Mi Gente
- November: Dad’s Creamy & Tacky Au Gratin Potatoes, donating to Free Root Operation.
- December: Unimaginable Gingerbread Oatmeal Cream Pies, donating to The Love Fridge.
- January: Therapeutic Curry Butternut Squash Lentil Soup, donating to The Sierra Membership.